It's several days late, but the actual day Matthew hit 11 months was the same day Hailey had her first stomach flu. Which also happened to be one of the worst days ever.
Matthew eats like a champ. Seriously, I think he could win some sort of eating contest. He now carries his favorite book, Where is Baby's Belly Button?, all over the house. He takes a few steps at a time and then decides crawling is easier. He doesn't fall. He then gets down on his knees and crawls. He like to sleep, cuddle, and play. He is finally starting to branch out and likes my parents and not just Alex and I. I think he likes Stemanda alright too. He's still very picky about who he will go to. He has started to try and talk. He has been saying, "mama,' for a while. He doesn't say much else though. I think Hailey says more than enough for both of them. ;) He is still all smiles and giggles and we adore him.
The tiny girl will be three next month. I can hardly believe it!
Now you can enjoy some cuteness.
Match-y Valentines day skirts!
Banana Cream Pie!
Hailey LOVES her Valentines gift from Mommy and Daddy!
Matthew LOVES the Valentines cookies that one of my visiting teachers brought me.
3 comments:
Cute cute cute cute cute. And cute.
I'm with Carrie - that's pretty darn cute stuff goin' on there.
Banna cream pie was funny,did you ever find it all? LOL
Post a Comment