
I have been throwing the idea of starting a recipe blog for a while. I even got myself an url for it. Time and a need for sleep have not been my friends in this endeavor though.
Speaking of sleep, I am seriously lacking.
I've gotten some really awesome freebies and deals lately. I've shared a few on facebook, but I fear if I share too many I will become that annoying friend that everyone blocks. BUT I also want to hook everyone interested up with great deals. Maybe when I finally start my other blog, it'll be for more than just recipes.
I think it is hilarious when Hailey sings rock songs. A two year old rocking out is the funniest thing ever.
One of my best friends from high school (one of the few I actually still talk to) shared this on facebook yesterday. I LOVE it. To Kill a Mocking Bird is my favorite works of fiction and Atticus Finch is my hero. He is the kind of man I want to be. ;)
It looks I will no longer be the black sheep in my family. I have read The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, and most of The Return of the King. I actually like them. My dad will not have to disown me. I still WILL NOT read The Silmarillion. So I guess I am still the black sheep.
Even after reading the books I still don't understand why they didn't use the eagles sooner. When I saw this clip for the first time, I knew I was not alone. I'll warn you now that there is a cartoon bum in it.
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment