Kristi has been encouraging me to post my bottom 10. It really wasn't as hard to think of as I thought it was. Anywho, here you go!
#10. Getting sick (I think I might be sick of this one)
#9. Mayonnaise (Miracle Whip has the Tangy Zip!)
#8. Not having time to exercise (It truly is a favorite past-time of mine)
#7. Being away from Hailey (How can anyone resist that face?)
#6. So. California Weather (Hot, smoggy with a chance of being annoying)
#5. So. California Traffic (Rush Hour starts at 8am and ends 9am the next day)
#4. So. California Drivers (... who knew?)
#3. Being away from Kristi (She basically is the coolest woman I've met)
#2. 4/7th of California Supreme Court (Prop 8... yeah)
and the number one of Alex's Bottom Ten is...
#1. JERKS! (Especially those that keep me away from Kristi)
So there you have it, folks. Don't be a jerk!
Thanks
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
2 comments:
It appears that #'s 4, 5, and 6 are tolerated because of #3. Awwwwwwwww. :)
I will try my best to remember NOT to be a jerk! :)
Post a Comment