I love too many things, if I had time to bore you I would do my top 100. :D
10. The Office: I think I'm becoming an addict, I can't seem to get enough.
9. Music: The first 18 years of my life was pretty much devoted to music, now it's like a hobby that I don't have enough time for. :(
8. Traveling: I LOVE to travel, if we were independently wealthy we would be living out of a suitcase as we see the world.
7. Sarcasm: I promise I am not trying to be mean, it just comes out sometimes! I've gotten better...
6. Anything tropical: Someday we are going to have to live in Hawaii. I am pretty sure it's the perfect middle ground. Never too hot for Owlex, never too cold for me. Lot's of rain, no snow, lot's of sun and lot's of beaches.
5. Mathematics and learning: Matrices are my other love! Coding is pretty much the most awesome thing ever. I like it when my brain grows. I do not like abstract analysis or abstract geometry, a turtle woman ruined it for me.
4. The rain and the sun and any combination of the two: Sounds like a contradiction, I know, I just can't explain it. Walking in the rain is pretty much my favorite, I like to pretend I'm Gene Kelly.
3. Motherhood: Who would have thought? Being a mom is more awesomeness than your face can handle, seriously.
2. My friends: if you are cool enough for me to call you my friend you are pretty much family at this point. Except Ino, she is more like an evil stepsister. :P
1. The gospel, Alex, Marriage, Hailey, and the rest of our Family: The gospel and Alex are the real winners here but all these things are too inseparable in my mind.
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
1 comments:
about time you get addicted to the office, what's wrong with you!? :)
Post a Comment