I thought I would put up some pictures of things we have been doing with our weekends for the past couple of months.
When we went to Utah Hailey got to play daddy's toy piano. Most of the Keys didn't work so I'm pretty sure Alex was a destructive child. :P
This is Alex and I In our Sumo Suits after I kicked his butt at my dad's company picnic:
I sure look good for an 800 pound woman:
I love this picture of Hailey's eyes:
Alex and Hailey LOVE to wrestle, look at the fear in her eyes:
Hailey wore daddy's hat at California Adventure so her scalp wouldn't burn:
One of Alex's students took this picture of us under the golden gate bridge at California adventure:
A creepy taxidermy bear:
Hailey obviously LOVES fish:
The Undertaker and his creepy wife, on the day of their child's christening:
Yep, that is my dad in William Shatner's actual chair. Alex and I are in the on the bridge of the enterprise. It was SHATASTIC!
Beam us up!
We actually got to see the Terracotta Warriors but they only let you take pictures with this fake one:
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
2 comments:
Wow, you guys go a lot of places! And it looks like you get to see a lot of cool stuff. Very awesome!
Charlene is so cute. And your baby is so cute ... again, for a filr ... Ü Better pump her up, Brock's a good wrestler, too!
Post a Comment