A cheesy pictorial tour of our weekend:
This weekend we went to Ventura for the Scottish Games. Contrary to what all the people there wanted to believe, it was Hailey's second games. I think she is finally getting used to the pipes, except when grandpa is playing, but he's good now. So I'm pretty sure his playing only scares her because she thinks it is a beast attacking him. She is 1/8 Campbell and a something-ith MacDuff. Anyway, here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure: (Hailey is WAY too photogenic, I had trouble picking what to put on here!)
First we went to Salvang:
The games are right by the beach:
And it was SO COLD, even for Alex:
If we tell her to smile this is the face Hailey has started making this weekend:
It looks more like, "I'm gonna eat your face," than a smile, but it's so cute!
We got to visit the Campbell tent but the Macduff's weren't there this year. :( Notice the authentic Scotsman in the background:
Hailey loves grandpa's pipe band! Next time he will be marching kilt and all! :D
The weekend made Hailey very tired:
And this is the view from the car window on the drive home, gotta love the 101:
Hailey loved the games:
Now you should turn your head sideways and watch this awesome video of the sheave toss:
2 comments:
Scots are just cool. I want to toss Sheaves!
And Hailey is cute enough that she could pretty much eat whoever's face off that she wants.
I seriously LOVE Hailey's "I'm gonna eat your face" smile. She has always had the sweetest little faces. I remember her performing little facial tricks when she was like two months old! Too funny! :)
Post a Comment