Today is Anniversary number 2 for Alex and I. It has definitely been the best two years of our lives! It really has flown by though. Here are some highlights of the last 3ish years: (I don't think we've changed very much)












Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! The time sure flies, doesn't it??
We love you guys! You do good work together :-)
Howza bout we come down there in 6 weeks and go to dinner and celebrate. Deal?
Happy Anniversary! It's amazing what can happen in 3 years...
You guys are a gorgeous couple. Some people just seem to fit. :) Congrats on your anniversary, time flies doesn't it? :)
Happy 2 years. You guys are cute. You guys went at the exact same speed Ben and I did- by our 2 year Brock was 10 months ... that's kinda cool.
Post a Comment