Explaining the Mysteries of Life
love this picture! They make me SO happy!
They're practically twins! ...except for the whole "Hailey looks an awful lot like Kristi thing"...
THAT is a cool pic
Nice picture! I have one of Joey and David in the snow that was my fav. They were my two favorite people in the world, then I had a couple more favorite people. :) We missed you guys on Christmas I heard the rocking horse was a hoot! :)
OH CUTE CHEEKS!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
They're practically twins! ...except for the whole "Hailey looks an awful lot like Kristi thing"...
THAT is a cool pic
Nice picture! I have one of Joey and David in the snow that was my fav. They were my two favorite people in the world, then I had a couple more favorite people. :) We missed you guys on Christmas I heard the rocking horse was a hoot! :)
OH CUTE CHEEKS!!!
Post a Comment