BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Our Little Dancer

Hailey Discovered this new talent last Saturday, I think she's already a better dancer than I am!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

That's adorable!! Isn't it funny how babies just automatically know how to dance when music plays without anyone teaching them??

Partyof9 said...

Cute...

Emersyn does that too except Emmy puts her hand up in the air and waves her hand around. lol

Happy New Year!

Brett - Rachel B said...

bob that cute head!

WheelersSix said...

LOL! I can't get enough of the babies dancing! That is seriously priceless. We should get she and Cy together for some dance time and video tape it. Maybe they could dance to "Love You Tender." :) Oh, and I think she IS a better dancer than you! :P

WheelersSix said...

Seriously, I just keep watching it over and over...I am laughing my pants off!

Carrie said...

LOVE the little stomach move she's got goin' there.

Rachel said...

HAHA! I LOVE it! She is a great dancer! Hailey is the CUTEST baby ever (except that I'm slightly more partial to my nephews!)! Love you!