Juice boxes! She actually has figured out how to use a straw. I would never let her have one unsupervised though, I don't trust her that much.
On a totally unrelated note, look at the cake I made:
Dark chocolate cake with raspberry whipped cream filling and chocolate ganache. The whole thing is one 100% homemade (seriously, I even crushed and seeded the raspberries and made the whipped cream!) and 100% Alex disapproved. It is delicious! (Alex even broke down and ate a piece.)
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
5 comments:
How cute is that!! I guess you have to be careful she doesn't get too excited and squeeze! haha
And my invitation to eat some of this yummy looking cake must have been lost in the mail, so I'll forgive you....this time. ;)
Disapproved? Of deliciousness? How can that be?
Alex only likes Healthy things.
It's OK to turn up the nose to some sick grocery store dessert, or even something made by a neighbor - buuuuut, a home made chocolate cake made by a wife is a competely different ball game. Any and all rules get thrown out the window - it's go time. (that's what I kept telling myself when I pretty much ate all the leftovers of Kalli's home made chocolate cake. Now it's time to hit the treadmill)
LOL. You crack me up, "my baby is cute, oh by the way, I made a cake." Your blog always makes me smile! :) And your baby IS super cute and apple juicy, and your cake looks yummy!
Post a Comment