Saturday we went to a Hockey game. It was Hailey and my first. It was the Ontario Reign vs the Utah Grizzlies, aka Kristi vs Alex. Yes, we were cheering for opposite teams. It was really fun! I never thought I would enjoy a hockey game so much. The best part was the big fight the teams got into. Two guys started fighting and then everyone started beating on each other, it was AWEsome! At the end they were tied, went into overtime, and then a shot out. And the winner was... ONTARIO! Yep, that's right, more proof that California sports teams are superior to Utah teams! :P
Daddy and Hailey in front of the new stadium:
Although "The Reign" is a lame name they have a cool mascot:
It was so cold!
Hailey was really into it too! She even cheered, booed, and clapped along with the crowd. But it really wore her out!
Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
3 comments:
In case anyone is curious, the Reign played the Grizzlies the previous night and the outcome was different. :-P
(3-3 Grizzlies won in the shootout)
I guess California can have a better hockey team. We'll continue to dominate in football.
Sounds like a good time. Nothing wrong with a little friendly competition, I always say! :) See ya soon!
Post a Comment