Hailey loves books! She "reads" all the time. Since last October she has been obsessed with books. At first she would always read them upside down but she seems to have finally figured out which way a book should go. She also used to close the book and reopen it as a means of turning the page but about a month ago she figured out how to turn the pages. She "tracks" the words and babbles with inflection. It really sounds (and looks) like she is reading in another language. It is the cutest thing ever, I will have to try and get video of it. She also has these small books that she always carries with her, even as she crawls. We have TONS of pictures, but I'll spare you that. Here's just a few:



Autumn Love 2021
1 year ago
6 comments:
Apparently The Very Hungry Caterpiller has a vampire twist...
That is so funny! Peyton does the same thing! I wonder where they learn it from?
That is adorable. I see you've started her on vampire books early...
Too cute! I have a whole bag of little (like 3"x3") books that Sabrina gave me. I'll split them up and pass a few along. I have like four million and they are all over my house. LOL
Aww! Looks like the Hungry Caterpillar is her fave!I've noticed in her photo shoots she always has a picture taken with a book. So cute.
Emmy will hold the book and turn the pages and sit through a whole (short) story book. She likes to eat books too. lol
LOL - That. Is. AWEsome. Love it.
Post a Comment